By: Devin Gibbs-Wagner
- 1/2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 2 Italian Sausages
- Noodles of any kind
- Pinch of Salt
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Italian Mixed Seasonings
- A Pot and a Pan
- Place the ground beef as well as the sausages in a pan.
- Cook the meats until they are thoroughly cooked through.
- Fill your Pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti sauce to the pan with the meat.
- Warm the sauce to reasonable temperature and add your seasonings.
- When your water pot is boiling add the noodles with a pinch of salt cooking for 9 minutes.
- When noodles are finished drain the water using the strainer
This is going to be my favorite recipe due to my love that I have always had for spaghetti. It took awhile in order to find the correct ingredients that agreed with me and my taste buds. There was plenty of trial and error along the way.