Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter,softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat the butter and sugars, then beat the eggs and vanilla.
- Dissolve the baking soda in hot water and add to mixture.
- stir in the flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Drop the dough onton a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown.
This is my favorite recipe because the cookies always turn out soft and delicious. The recipe is easy to
and uses ingredients that I always have at home.